“A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” ~ Wade Boggs
For this positive chain reaction to occur in anyone’s life we must, for one moment, forget all the things we are or haven’t fulfilled. I hate to use the word MUST but this time it couldn’t more applicable. If you want to live this positive life I’m speaking about than our only option is that we must for if we don’t than we shall never live a positive life. This is the very moment you can change everything. It is said that thoughts are things and things are a result of your thoughts. I couldn’t agree more and I’ve experienced it many times over but only when I take a step back and make it simple.
This simple thinking is what I want to share with you today. Better yet, I’m going to quickly give you some positive attitudes made simple.
Here are some simple, quick and effective ways to have a positive attitude…
- We are in control of our thinking and what we put our attention on. So, relentlessly focus on one positive thing each day and 30 days from now take a look back and see how things have changed. They won’t be drastic but you will feel different.
- Genuinely show gratitude to at least one person each day…it can be your spouse, friend, family, relatives, extended family or a co-worker. In your own way (no one else’s) let them know how you appreciate them.
- Give up watching the news or reading the newspaper. Yes, it’s good to know what is going on. However, the news only likes to report on the things that are wrong. Unfortunately, that isn’t going to get us into a positive frame of mind. So, giving it up is a great choice. Now, if you can’t entirely give it up, start off by giving it up once to twice per week.
- Read positive material that inspires you and motivates you. Find something special that is going to work for you. For me, I like to read Success Magazine but you got to do what is going get you moving not what moves others.
- Finally, surround yourself with inspiring and positive people. If you don’t have anyone close to you like this then look to books, seminars or better yet, follow us at Self Help Made Simple. We’ll help you.
There you have it, some positive attitudes made simple.
God bless you on your journey and make the best of it.