“True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Is this you???
“I am sick and tired of people telling me I should be grateful. What is there to be grateful for when my life isn’t all that great to begin with? Besides, I’ve tried being grateful before but it just didn’t help me.”
If that is you, I don’t intend to change you or for you to become a positive guru master. No! All I want you to do is to think of 5 things to be grateful for. That’s it!
One thing though, when you think of these 5 things, similarly like I shared below (which are mine) I want you to REALLY think hard on the feeling you’ll have when listing them out. Be sure to focus on the good feeling side for what you’re grateful for instead of the bad feeling.
Here are I’ve listed five things I am grateful for that may help you.
5 Things to be Grateful For…
- I am grateful for trees, flowers, bushes, and grass for they bring beautiful life to our planet.
- I am grateful for my eyes for they allow me to see the beauty that exists in all forms of life.
- I am grateful for love for it fills my heart and others too.
- I am grateful for the source of life for it brings me joy, inspires me, and fulfills me.
- I am grateful for my brain for it allows me to “think and grow” beyond my wildest imagination.
Do these five things to be grateful for help you to think of your own five? I sure hope so, if you’d like to share them below go ahead, we’d love to see them. If not, that’s ok too.
photo courtesy of http://sistersrunningthekitchen.com