Wondering…What are the best self-help books you can read to change your life around? What is the best self-help book for relationships, business, spiritual growth, abundance, or personal growth?
Over the years I’ve read many books that cover the gamut of self-help. I wasn’t always a reader, but once my wife introduced me to the power of reading my perspective on reading would never be the same.
What I didn’t know about books, self-help in particular was how powerful reading and adopting these new philosophies would have a drastic impact on my life, business, and spirituality. It was a paradigm shift for someone who absolutely despised reading growing up. It wasn’t out of ignorance or anything like that – it was finding something I was interested in and helping me improve my life.
Today I average about 2-3 books a month and sometimes more or less. As I was reintroduced to reading, I found the great category of self-help. Since I wanted more out of my life and career, I sought out books that would help me grow. When I was looking for how I could earn more money, I found great books on earning multiple streams of income. When I was looking for how I could create a blog, I found hands-on courses that would show me how. When I was looking to become more spiritual, I found great books that would wake me up to the possibilities of spiritual awareness.
So, the list you see here covers everything I personally have read in the world of self-help which allowed me to grow and ultimately to create Self-Help Made Simple.
In no particular order, here are 25 self-help books I have read…
- How to Talk to Anyone – 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
- The Millionaires Path – Passion, Optimism, and Wealth by Mark Fisher with Marc Allen
- Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- I Can Make You Confident by Paul McKenna
- The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt
- The Science of Success (Series) by Wallace D. Wattles
- 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Selling You by Napoleon Hill
- Science of Success by James Arthur Ray
- Rule #1 by Phil Town
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
- The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- The Moses Code by James Twyman
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- Why You’re Dumb, Sick and Broke by Randy Gage
In fact, take a look at this recent picture I took of most of the books I’ve read. I have to be honest with you though, there are about a good 30-40 books more you don’t see in this picture. Ones I have either bought as an e-book, purchased online, or checked out from the library.
There are so many good self-help books out there to choose from and a lot more I have yet to discover. I bet you have a few you’d recommend to anyone, any day.
So…Does this list give you an idea of some great self-help books you can read and add to your library?
Do you have any favorites you’d love to recommend or have any questions about that ones I did list above?
We’d love to hear from you, go ahead and let us know in the comments below.
Talk to you soon,