How does one achieve something that seems so out of reach?
Simple, here are 13 keys to achievement.
- Clarity Make it clear what it is that you desire. If your desire is vague, you may get results all over the place.
- Honesty Be honest with yourself. In the initial steps, be realistic with what you can achieve but not too laid back either.
- Commitment There requires some discipline when we’re not used to setting goals and meeting them, so you must be committed at all costs.
- Action Take the necessary steps, with actions that lead towards your growth.
- Deadline Provide yourself with an a lotted time-frame to get your goal accomplished.
- Focus Again it’s discipline to stay focused on your main desire and doing what it takes to achieve this single desire, one step at a time
- Patience Learn not only patience, but see the progress you’ve made.
- Reward Celebrate each great stride. Reward yourself in the process for each milestone reached.
- Momentum Don’t harp on yourself too hard, if you’re doing your part in making your dreams a reality, as it can be counteractive to do so. Keep the momentum going.
- Allow If you’re doing all this, then be content, and let it grow.
- Evaluate Are you getting closer to your goal or further?
- Adjust If you don’t meet your deadline, then you may need to take a different approach. Keep doing that which provides results. Make necessary alterations.
- Faith Keep the faith and believe! Not believing gets you nowhere.
What do you think? Is this something you can see yourself following? Let us know.
Peace and success,